Ethiopia is a country in the continent of Africa.
- Capital city: Addis Ababa
- Largest city: Addis Ababa
- Population: 93,877,025 (2013 estimate, ranked 14th)
- Size: 1,104,300 sq km (ranked 27th)
- Currency: Ethiopian birr
- Independence: 980 BC
- Current head of state: President Mulatu Teshome
- Official languages: Amharic
Ethiopia is located in the region called the Horn of Africa. It is one of the oldest independent states in the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.